- FashionUnited |
FashionUnited would like to invite you and a guest of your choice to the closing day of the Mercedes-Benz FashionWeek Amsterdam on the 18th of January, 2016. The all-day programme, named ‘Brave Monday’ combines the future of fashion by using the vision of 15 designers in the form of installations, statements and performances.
The Brave Monday programme consists of:
- Brave Monday Hotel, 8 rooms, 8 visions.
- Participating designers are Karin Vlug & Laura Duncker, Cry Havoc, Jasna Rokegem, Zyanya Keizer, Anneloes van Osselaer, Camiel Fortgens, Martijn Nekoui and Sophie Hardeman.
- Painted and Golden Joinery, craft & collaboration.
- Maison the Faux holds up a mirror.
- International design and research duo Blond & Bieber present their groundbreaking textile innovations.
- Aynouk Tan talks to several guests, like Valentijn de Hingh and Nelle Swan.
The Brave Monday Hotel, a place where cultures and lifestyles blend and memories and the future become one. The hotel, a metafor of our fast changing world, is a journey into another world, a short stop, a thrilling night, a new day, a fantastic future.
Get a free ticket and visit Brave Monday
Would you like to attend ‘Brave Monday’ with a partner and experience the future of fashion surrounded by industry professionals? All you have to do is send an e-mail with your full name and the subject ‘MBFWA - Brave Monday’ to email@example.com. We only have 30 tickets, so hurry up and join the FashionWeek experience!